Monday, March 5, 2012

Green is for March

Continuing to have have with the envelope exchange and it's in the final stretch as it will end in May when the last envelope is sent/received. So here is a look at my March envelopes. The first names were written with automatic pens loaded with that sea foam green Twinkling H2O (I forget the exact name). The last name was written out on "scrap paper" then the envelope was place on top (on a light box of course) then I traced it with Stickles. The address was pointed pen variation with a gold Twinkling H2O.



Now this is the envelope I sent off with my registration info for the Northwest Calligraphy conference. I really enjoyed doing this one for multiple reasons ;-)
I just received confirmation today that it made it to it's destination and now I have to wait until early April to find out exactly what classes I got. The waiting is the killer!

Cheers All

No comments:

Post a Comment